There’s nothing more British than a cup of tea. Jane Austen wrote a quote beloved by many a Brit: “But indeed I would rather have nothing but tea”. It was in England that the tradition of afternoon tea was made famous in the 1840s, by the Dutchess of Bedford. Woburn Abbey, where she held her infamous […]
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
News & Articles
- An Essential Guide to the Best Teas and Accessories for a Tea Lover’s Gift Basket
- A Comprehensive Guide to Tea For Beginners
- First Brand to Specialize in Hojicha Roasted Green Tea Launches in Toronto, Canada
- What is the Best Weight Loss Tea for Your Health?
- Analysis of Global Tea Market and Forecast to 2024