Pu-erh tea belongs to the compressed tea category and is a unique class of Chinese tea. While the general rule ‘the fresher, the better’ applies to almost all other teas, premium Pu-erh teas’ value increases with aging due to their post-fermentation nature – very similar to premium wines in this regard. (More info at: https://www.valleygreentea.com.au/pu-erh-tea/pu-erh-tea-info.html) […]
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
News & Articles
- Black, Green, White, and More: Your Guide to the Different Types of Tea
- When Tea Isn’t Really Tea: Introducing Herbal Tisanes
- Complete Study On Green Tea Market Share – Current Trends, Growth And Drivers 2018 – 2025
- 10 Best Tea Shops to Inspire Your Tea Room Decor
- What is the Best Tea for Upset Stomach?