Tea is a type of shrub, cultivated widely in the countries such as India, China, Sri Lanka, and Kenya. An aromatic beverage is prepared by soaking tea leaves in water. Leaf buds and internodes of the tea plant are also used in making tea beverage. Two main types of the tea plant are very popular […]
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
News & Articles
- An Essential Guide to the Best Teas and Accessories for a Tea Lover’s Gift Basket
- A Comprehensive Guide to Tea For Beginners
- First Brand to Specialize in Hojicha Roasted Green Tea Launches in Toronto, Canada
- What is the Best Weight Loss Tea for Your Health?
- Analysis of Global Tea Market and Forecast to 2024