The Tea Board of Kenya is mandated to license tea manufacturing factories; carry out research on tea through its technical arm, the Tea Research Foundation of Kenya; to register growers, buyers, brokers, packers, management agents and any other person dealing in tea; and promote Kenya tea in both the local and the international markets. The Board also disseminates information relating to tea and advises the Government on all policy matters regarding the tea industry.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
News & Articles
- Hojicha Co. Introduces Hojicha Powder to North America
- Black, Green, White, and More: Your Guide to the Different Types of Tea
- When Tea Isn’t Really Tea: Introducing Herbal Tisanes
- Complete Study On Green Tea Market Share – Current Trends, Growth And Drivers 2018 – 2025
- 10 Best Tea Shops to Inspire Your Tea Room Decor